No access to subtitles

Since subscribing to VIP in opensubtitles.org I have been unable to access subtitles in KODI as I get an error message saying that my username/password is incorrect or does not exist.
I have had replies from os.support via email but every time I respond I am notified that my email is not delivered.
I use my username and password to log into the website and this forum - which is what I use on KODI so I do not understand why I cannot access subtitles. I have just uninstalled KODI and reinstalled and rebuilt my addons and re-entered the details for open subtitles.org to get the same “incorrect username/password” response.
Here is a screen shot:

IMG_1412

Can you help please?
TC1944

hi,
check out this article about our kodi addons

if your problem persists please open a ticket

I have already followed advice on installing open subtitles.org and .com. and the result is the same - see screenshot.
Maybe you should resend an authorization forVIP so I can start from the beginning as I do not remember getting an authorization email from you.
TC1944

Hi,

Oh maybe I start to understand, you are using the opensubtitles.org extension, if you are entering the same credentials as you do on this forum and opensubtitles.com, it’s normal that it is not working.

opensubtitles.org is our old site
opensubtitles.com is our new site

you have accounts on both, both are VIP, but they can have different passwords

so, to use the opensubtitles.org extension, make sure you use a login that works on opensubtites.org, and for the opensubtitles.com, the opensubtitles.com credentials.

to make things easier, you can set the same password on both sites, that way you can just enter the same username and password everywhere.

then you are referring to an authrorization email for VIP ? sorry I don’t know what you are talking about.