Link with IPTVX and removed content

Hello
I am having multiples issues while being VIP on .com

My biggest problem is that the subtitles do not appear on my IPTVX account.
For instance I am looking for Russian subtitles for game of throne.
When I look on the first episode on the first season on opensubtitles.com, I can see there are many Russian subtitles. But when I check in IPVTX, there is none in Russian for that episode.

Second problem I am facing is that sometimes when I click on download, it says that the content was removed.

I took a one month VIP just to try before taking the yearly subscription.

But please help me to fix those issues.

Thanks

Thanks

so, unfortunately I can’t see your search parameters from your screenshot… the thing is, whatever you see on the site are wrongly allocated subitles that were not linked to the proper show, because game of thrones has been blocked by DMCA owners. There’s a lot of cleanup still to be made, we recently imported over 1 million subtitles from subscene that got us a lot of duplicate titles (for examples episodes listed as movies)

But most of the contents are properly indexed for game of thrones, the show is blocked on the website but accessible via API. when properly querying with the API, there are plenty of subtitles available in russian for all episodes, I don’t know how IPTVX works internally, and how they implemented our API, it depends if they query imdb numbers, titles, file names.

Anyways, we can’t unfortunately support 3rd party applications, if you got the VIP just for that app we can refund you, but so I’m posting this for future readers: the API is free to access, you can get up to 20 subtitles per day with a basic account, the VIP gives you more downloads, faster search and lower caching time, but the behavior is exacly the same, so please try the applications you intend to use before buying a VIP package, if it doesn’t work with a basic account it will not work better with a VIP package.

there are thousands of applications using our services, we do our best to guide but we can’t support all these programs.